CADC, LLC is seeking qualified, highly motivated individuals to fill the role of Field Organizer.
Field Organizers serve an important role on the front lines of today’s progressive fights, and organizer experience is vital to any seeking a career in politics.
CADC specializes in direct voter contact on behalf of progressive candidates and causes. CADC’s partners and principals have decades of combined experience with campaigns of all shapes and sizes, from the DSCC and DCCC to national issue advocacy campaigns and municipal races.
Regional Field Directors (RFDs) serve a vital leadership role within the program and are responsible for the recruitment, instruction and management of canvass teams. Successful applicants will possess at least six months of field experience on a candidate or issue advocacy campaign. Prior Regional Field Director or Field Organizer experience is strongly preferred. RFDs will report directly to the Canvass Director.
Applicants for the position must possess strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to multitask and meet deadlines. They must also be willing to relocate as necessary, possess reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license. The willingness to work extended hours and weekends is also required.
Regional Field Director ResponsibilitiesRecruitment, Hiring and Training
- Directing Field Organizers, in consultation with the Canvass Director, in all canvasser recruitment activities and ensuring that recruitment goals are achieved throughout the duration of the program
- Oversight of the complete vetting, interviewing and hiring of all successful applicants
- Ensuring the successful training and orientation of all canvassers
- Providing Field Organizers and canvass teams with the positive leadership culture, resources, guidance and technical support required to succeed during each phase of the program while ensuring compliance with all CADC policies and best practices
- Ensuring that all canvasses are launched and completed in a timely, orderly fashion
- Promoting the continued development of canvass teams in their day-to-day duties and responsibilities over the course of the program
- Communicating all pertinent on-the-ground information and providing timely response to requests from Field Organizers, the Canvass Director and CADC leadership
- Ensuring that canvass teams maintain accurate and reliable data/li>
- Providing the Canvass Director with daily quantitative and qualitative reports as part of an ongoing evaluation of the program’s success
Desired Skills and ExperienceExperience
- A minimum of six months field experience.
- Proficiency with VAN, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs.
- Previous payroll experience is a plus.
- A strong commitment to progressive values, including diversity, equality for all and economic justice.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- An understanding and appreciation of the urgent nature and time demands of campaigns.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and an ability to relocate as needed
Compensation and Application Submission
CADC offers a highly competitive salary, based on experience. This position is salaried, full-time, short-term positions.
Application Deadline: ASAP